What we know
- A search of the scene hasn’t been completed because some vehicles are still burning.
- At least 24 people were taken to hospitals.
- Between 50 and 60 vehicles were involved in the crash, which happened around 10:30 a.m. Monday.
- Three tractor-trailers were on fire when emergency crews arrived, and some smaller vehicles also caught fire.
- Pennsylvania State Police say the crash was caused by a snow squall.
- The northbound lanes are closed between Exit 107: U.S. 209 – Tremont/Tower City and Exit 119: Highridge Park Road.
There have been snow squall warnings for much of central and south-central Pennsylvania.
I’m a good and health author and blogger with an interest in food, heartiness, and making every alternate count.
Life is an excursion. Constantly is another implicit chance to observe your equilibrium and deal with yourself. I ’m a thoughtful, diet-conscious lady who’s energetic with respects to participating good and health tips to help other people.